New York State has included massage therapy in Phase 3 for reopening. As a result, Peaceful Palms will reopen on Friday, July 17 . To comply with CDC guidelines related to the COVID‑19 pandemic, necessary changes have been made to office hours, scheduling, procedures and services. Please read the following thoroughly.
Hours of Operation, until further notice:
- Monday-Friday – 10:00a-6:00p
- Saturday – 10:00a-2:00p
- Closed on Sunday
- To minimize contact, we ask that all appointments be booked online at https://peacefulpalmsny.com/ and paid in advance.
- If you experience difficulty doing so, please feel free to call us at (914) 465-5394 (office) or (914) 217-2160 (mobile).
Peaceful Palms Massage Therapists
- To ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, Peaceful Palms massage therapists will be continuously tested for fever throughout this pandemic and will undergo daily wellness checks and be asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Proper PPE will be worn which includes masks and face shields, at all times.
- 30 minutes have been allotted between sessions to change sheets, disinfect and sanitize the massage treatment area and equipment.
- Your patience is much appreciated.
- As is customary, all linen will be washed with disinfectant detergents.
- All magazines and reading materials have been removed from the waiting area.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Disposable face covers are available.
- We must all follow social distancing restrictions, therefore, all hugging and shaking of hands is discouraged.
Peaceful Palms Clients
- Prior to your session, you will be asked to fill out a COVID‑19 questionnaire to answer a few health-related questions.
- Clients will be seen one at a time.
- All clients must enter at the 460 South 10th Avenue entrance.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment to allow for extra safety precautions.
- Please call or text Peaceful Palms when you arrive either from your car or outside so that you can be informed when your service provider is ready.
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring inside with you (i.e., method of payment, cell phone, keys, covered beverage).
- You will be required to wear a mask as you enter.
- When you enter, your temperature will be taken with a no contact thermometer.
- While face down on the table, no mask is required. However, while laying on your back, a mask will be required. If the client prefers not to wear their mask while laying on their back, it is kindly requested that we refrain from talking while the massage is in session.
- After your service is complete, when in the common areas, and if you need to use the restroom, please practice social distancing of 6 feet and wear your mask.
Method of Payments
- Credit card and gift certificates. Any expired gift certificate will be honored until December 31, 2020.
- Cash payments will be accepted at a minimum.
- We will be asking for a credit card to store on your file for contactless checkout.
In order to accommodate the new procedures, below services will not be available until further notice:
- Hot Stone Massage (full body)
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point
If you have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, loss of taste or smell) or have difficulty breathing AND in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have been:
- to a COVID-19 impacted area, OR
- in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, OR
- in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-19 impacted area,
Please schedule an appointment when you are no longer symptomatic and/or outside the 14-day period.
We know this list can be overwhelming! We understand some of you may be feeling nervous about resuming massages. However, you can be assured that tending to your wellness is of utmost importance. Peaceful Palms is committed to do everything in our power to make this a smooth and easy transition. All of our lives have been impacted by this pandemic, so we ask for your patience during this transitional period.
At Peaceful Palms, we believe that eliminating stress and tension is critical in improving and maintaining overall well-being. Remember, it is our mission to promote wellness through therapeutic massage and bodywork treatments and we are 100% committed to attain that goal.
Thank you for taking the time to review this important information. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We look forward to being with you all very soon!